You can build your marriage on more than hope and prayers. The SYMBIS Assessment gives you a personalized road map to make your marriage everything it is meant to be and may be the most important thing you do for your relationship.
What is the SYMBIS assessment?
The SYMBIS (Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts) assessment is based on the research of Dr. Les & Leslie Parrott, authors of “Save Your Marriage Before It Starts. This is an in-depth online marriage assessment for couples who want to learn more about each other as well as their relationship. On completion of the assessment, a 15-page report is generated that provides insights on each partner’s attitude toward marriage, their goals, personality dynamics, role expectations, relationship with in-laws, communication patterns, money, sex, and spirituality and much more.
Married or not, if you’re in a committed relationship and would like to have a deep evaluation, this assessment is for you.
Discover the things you need to know about:
- Personalities – discover strengths you and your partner bring to a marriage.
- Love Life – cultivate deeper intimacy and a lifelong passion.
- Fight Types – discover your ‘hot topics’.
- Talk Styles – crack the code for heartfelt and lasting connections.
- Deepest Longing – create your ultimate soul-to-soul connection.
- Money Methods – kick financial worries to the curb and deepen your connection with one another.